question

Upvotes
2 1 0 3

Searching for Eikon - News consultant who could help

Hi,

I already added one question to this community but have not received any reply. So in order to reduce someone's (whoever would please reply) time needed to answer me, i will just ask if anyone is offering either paid or free of charge Eikon consulting (teaching) service related to News analysis, mostly for currency pairs (forex)? I have a question for this person and need his full attention, thats why i am looking for even paid consulting.

I only asked for consultants with a hope that someone could please forward me to the right direction, i really need some help please but don't know who to ask. I have been searching on google for such consultants registry for news in eikon but didn't find anything.

Is there any person or company offering such answering/consulting service?

eikoneikon-com-apinews
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @44fbf8e5-5344-4d40-b279-dd5bdaca228c

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @44fbf8e5-5344-4d40-b279-dd5bdaca228c,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
4.6k 26 7 22

@44fbf8e5-5344-4d40-b279-dd5bdaca228c if you are an existing customer you can ask you Account Manager to help with this. The forum is strictly dedicated to Eikon COM API discussions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.