question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

​When we receive Reuters market data, such as gold spot XAU=, XAG= there is no date field in the return data, Value_DT1, the program is error-free. See the attachment for the original document, please help see.

When we receive Reuters market data, such as gold spot XAU=, XAG= there is no date field in the return data, Value_DT1, the program is error-free. See the attachment for the original document, please help see.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrep
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zhangping2
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@zhangping2
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @zhangping2

There is no attachment - please attach the document - or if you cannot upload, please explain what the document is and the source of the document.

I have also tried to consume XUA= and XAG= using my test tool and I don't see VALUE_DT1 field either.

I can see ACTIV_DATE field which ticks each time BID / ASK price changes (and a few other DATE type fields also present in the payload)

Not all RICs will have a VALUE_DT1 field in the field list payload - you can contact our Content Helpdesk if you need further clarification on Content.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.