question

Upvotes
2 0 1 0

Hi. I want to know whether there are steps into Thomson Reuter implied volatility calculations. Bloomberg already introduced it and I am wondering if its the case for Thomson Reuter. Thank you in advance.

rkd-apirkdvolatility
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@diabfadoua

Could you please confirm the name of API you are using to retrieve this data? Then, we can refer to this question to the correct team.

Otherwise, if it is a content question, you can directly contact the content support team via MyRefinitiv.

Hello @diabfadoua

Could you please confirm the name of API you are using to retrieve this data? Then, we can refer to this question to the correct team.

Otherwise, if it is a content question, you can directly contact the content support team via MyRefinitiv.

Upvotes
201 3 2 2

Hi,you mention TRKD but are you looking for a bulk/FTP solution to get this analytics data or TRKD API , used for redistribution purposes to power trading websites and / or portals ?

Wim Ooms / Product Manager TRKD API

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 0 1 0

should I ask again this question mentioning bulk/FTP??

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.