For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 6

Is there any example java application to download the scheduler extracted file

I had already setup a scheduler to export a report with the file’s name like example “ThankU”.

So, is there any example java application to get the file extracted from schedule by file name as “ThankU”.

Thank for your support,

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@tunglt15,

we do not have exactly that sample in store. Here is what we have:

The DSS Java samples we have are described here, you can download them here. There is one, called DSS2ImmediateScheduleTermsAndCondition, that contains some methods you could reuse to build your own application:

• checkExtractionComplete checks if a schedule (identified by its ID, but it is easy to retrieve that from the name) has completed.
  • getReportExtractionFiles retrieves the extraction files.

This is not the entire set of methods you need, but it is a starting point.

There is a Python sample that does exactly what you want, in case that helps. It is stored under the TRTH REST API, but can also be used for the DSS REST API (both use the same servers, and share a few common mechanisms). If you just need the functionality and don't care about the language, this should do the trick. The sample is called TRTH_Get_Latest_Schedule_Files, it is described here, and can be downloaded here.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @tunglt15

From DSS donwload section, download Java Code Examples and review DSS2ImmediateScheduleTermsAndCondition.java.

checkExtractionComplete method returns extractionID.

getReportExtractionsFiles method shows how to extract with extractionID

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank for your comment, its very useful in my case

Upvotes
3 2 1 6

Thank to all of you! After posted the question i had already found the hashtag related to my problem, and now my problem has resolved.

Thank

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.