question

Upvotes
Accepted
26 3 5 11

Getting error while testing EMA data using maven dependency : Text: RDMDictionary stream was closed text: "No data in cache." and Text: dictionary retrieval failed for localhost:14002 .

@Pimchaya.Wongrukun

Please help me with this its in reference with the previous query you sorted . i am attaching projectStructure img here .mavendependency.txt projectstructure.png

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apirdm
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @rkumar,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @rkumar,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @rkumar

No doubt Pimchaya will respond - but in the meantime, looking at your attached structure it looks like the location of the dictionary files is not the same what was suggested in the other query. From your attachment it looks like the EMAConfig.xml file and dictionary files are in the src\main\java\com.unimoni folder - whereas in the other query, Pimchaya advised you to place the files in the src\main\java folder....

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hey @Umer Nalla , thanks for immediate reply. and here the EMAConfig.xml file is in src\main\java folder itself .

Hi @rkumar

the error message you report is most likely caused by one of two possibilities

1) your EMAConfig.xml is configured to use a ChannelDictionary from localhost (i.e. request from sink_driven_src), but the sink_driven_src app does not support dictionary requests

2) your EMAConfig.xml is configured to use FileDictionary but EMA cannot locate the local dictionary files in the configured location

It could also be that the EMAConfig.xml is not in the right location - so the API is defaulting to hardcoded config values and ignoring the values you specify in the config file.

@Umer Nalla

i could previously test and run the test Data Package by placing EMAConfig on right location ref: my previous query and solution . Now i am just testing it with maven keeping exact folder structure, for reference i have placed this project on git here also i am running my sink_driven_src i was running it earlier. i am unable to figure out what to do now.

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.