question

Upvote
Accepted
20 3 2 5

How to test on stream contribution on EZD UAT with ETA API

Hello,

How can I test my application and posting msg via on stream posting on EZD UAT Daemon. I am assuming the EZD is connecting to the North America UAT environment. There's two services runing, ELEKTRON_DD and ELEKTRON_CON. ELEKTRON_CON does not have MARKET_PRICE domain, but I am trying to post on MARKET_PRICE. Can I use ELEKTRON_DD for testing? Should I created a new test RIC using the firm's ADS and use the test RIC? Is there more work need to be done on DACS? Please advice and thank you.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hello, on/off stream posting is mainly used within a local TREP (ADS) environment, to fan out value add custom data points, within the organization.

If your intention is to distribute data to wider financial community, the product for that is Thomson Reuters Contribution Channel. Here is an article and a tutorial on how to use it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.