question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 3 8

ESDK Binary is meant to be open source after version 1.2.0; where can I find the source? (Value Added components)

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apiopen-source
esdk-binary.png (10.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @pj.chan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@pj.chan

For the officially released packages, the source code for Value Added Components is available in the package at the \Cpp-C\Eta\Impl folder (Reactor and RDM). You can download the ESDK packages from here.

Moreover, the source code is also available in GitHub.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 1 3 8

Thanks. I'll mark it as accepted, although I haven't had a chance to verify. My understanding is that not all VA components might be open, but I'll need more time to check which are and which aren't. In the meanwhile we have been working without the binaries, and for our purposes that has been fine.

Thanks again for your prompt response.

icon clock
10 |1500

The VA Cache component is not open.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.