question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 11 17

Is there a limit on number of item request from rmdsclient. I have a item request file of 100 instruments and using -f option, I see that rmdsclient logs expected request as 100 but for the number of items it requested is only 64.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprmds-test-client
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @vishal.anand

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
665 3 5 6

@vishal.anand

There is an aggregateItemLimit per user which is set by default to 2400 in the ADS configuration.

But look for any status responses - I would expect you to see status responses indicating that you have reached this limit for any request that would exceed it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.