question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 6 6 9

I got "N/A stale" when i tried to retrieve the data for Marketlink data feed

I got "N/A stale" when i tried to retrieve the data for Marketlink data feed. I suspect that i need to set the retrieve mode to True in order for me to retrieve the data. But i am not sure which config file i should change. Would you please advise? The version is 2.2.1.4. Thank you

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepdatainfrastructure
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

@nikita.ou

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @nikita.ou,

Yes, to see the inserts applied to the service, you will subscribe the service and RIC that you are inserting on. If the service you insert to is IDN_SELECTFEED, then yes, subscribe IDN_SELECTFEED service.

The user should be permissioned to insert on that service, to verify this, please contact your market data group.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @nikita.ou,

MarketLink is a way to contribute to a service, rather then a data feed. For example, one would be contributing to IDN_SELECTFEED via MarketLink, and then consumer applications will be able to consume the contributed data.

Presently, MarketLink is being replaced with Contribution Channel as the means of contribution. To learn more, see the article Contributing your data to Thomson Reuters.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks Zoya. Does it mean there is no way for me to subscript the MarketLink feed? If I would like to test whether my contribution is successful, should subscript to the IDN_SELECTFEED to verify?
Understood that MarketLink will be replace by Contribution Channel, but we haven't migrated to it yet. We will still need to test MarketLink for TREP3 on our end.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.