question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

MITCH market data feed to connect to JSE

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can any one please provide sample how to create messages ( login Request ) to be sent to JSE for MITCH protocol market data. Thanks in advance.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21
@rohitkum30

Unfortunately we can only help with Refinitiv API and products. For third party support, you will have to contact the vendor for examples and tutorials.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @rohitkum30 The websocket API only supports the Refinitiv websocket protocol and can only connect to either Elektron deployed or hosted solutions. MITCH and other third party protocols are not supported.

You can however get JSE market data from Elektron using any of the websocket samples.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Thanks Gurpreet.

Could you please help me to get any sample application.

I am trying to connect to JSE (Johanesburg Stock Exchange) for Level 2 Market Data.

As per them they use Mitch Protocol to provide this data. If you can help me with any sample how to create messages which is required to connect to Mitch Level 2 Protocol.

Thanks In Advance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.