question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 15 19 15

Can you please provide a TRIT white paper?

Can you please provide a TRIT white paper where the methodology of how to recognize and analyze input text using natural language processing and tag each codes are described?

@yosuke.shiono

intelligent-tagging-apiintelligent-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anyone answer please?

Asked expert Eran S (Eran Strauchler).

Contacted Eran Strauchler and Matan Keidar to answer this question

Anyone please reply to this.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @hiroko.yamaguchi,

We have the coverage of Intelligence Tagging for developers in multiple documents:

• Intelligent taggin API User Guide
  • Release Notes
  • FAQ
  • Additional Guides for Premium Users
  • OWL Schema

which can be found in Intelligent Tagging - Documentation section

Furthermore, in Intelligent Tagging - Tutorials section you will find a starter tutorial, to get a developer started quickly and efficiently on using IT, and in Intelligent Swagger - Developer Tools you will find the swagger documentation for Intelligent Tagging service, to try and test tagging out.

For users, Intelligent Tagging is provided on Permid Portal, where one can find Intelligent Tagging Overview, GUI demo tool and a link to request further sales information.

Usually, the documents above, cover the use cases and the requirements on tagging sufficiently.

Have you had a chance to review the available documents, and there are aspects of Intelligent Tagging that are not covered in those, therefore, you feel a white paper could be helpful?

To my knowledge, we do not cover TRIT in a while paper, but please feel free to contact permid/intelligent tagging product management, to describe your use case and requirement, and to see what can be done to further guide.

Does this information help?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I've already run through the documents you introduced above and what I'd like to understand further is text mining methodology such as how the text mining engine behind TRIT works and map the input data to output data, etc.

I'll reach out to the product team and thank you for your advice!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.