question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 4

time series funds

I'm searching a way to collect a time series of mutual funds. I need historical data of fees charged (quarterly or yearly) and of performance (monthly and quarterly). I could get data for TNA, rolling performance, initial date but I'm still missing these databases.

eikoneikon-com-apidatalipper
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Thomas.Dubach,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the replay below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise, please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @Thomas.Dubach,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@Thomas.Dubach this is a content related question and it would be better if you raise this with your local Refinitiv support desk directly. They will be able to help you draft a model in Eikon Excel which you can then replicate with an Eikon API of your choice.

As a rule of thumb, anything that you can get with the =TR() function into Eikon Excel can be retrieved through either COM or Python APIs.

Let me know if you require any additional info on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.