For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
16 0 0 1

Internal server error 500

Hello Team,

Earlier I was able to call screen case webservice successfully. But, I am getting Internal Server Error while calling Send Case webservice call.

Below are the details: {"timestamp":1549631289427,"status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","exception":"java.net.SocketTimeoutException","message":"Read timed out"}

System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/screeningRequest, Method=POST]

Authorization : Signature keyId="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date content-type content-length",signature="jemLvJJ/qQ9gcTaPiJZ96lDvj88lTxRdbRVjSNyVZlU="

System.HttpResponse[Status=Internal Server Error, StatusCode=500]

Can you please suggest on this on priority?

world-checkworld-check-oneerror
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@rnorgiya

Request you to provide us the request and response headers of the request so that I can investigate this further.

Also, can you please reproduce the issue in Postman. If the issue can be reproduced, please provide us the Postman Console after masking the API key. You can open the Postman Console using Ctrl+Alt+C.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.