For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 11 17 18

Format of the Sources ? Translation through WC API ?

Hello,I have two questions concerning Sources and Translation:
  • In which format do we get the sources via the API ?
  • Are we able to do the translation on the flow of the information through the API (like with the Web access)?

Best Regards

Nabil

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Is the question still of relevance to you?

If the question has been resolved outside of the forum, we would appreciate if you can share the solution.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@nabil.hassoumi

I think you are referring to the attribute "webLinks" which is called Sources in WC1 UI.

Sources tab in UI displays a list of links that may potential negative news about the entity. The Sources tab in UI is provided in the array "webLinks" in the API.

For the first question, webLinks in API is an array which contains three fields in it. Please find the format of each attribute below:

"caption" : string

"tags": <string> array

"uri": string

For your second question, the links provided in the API do not re direct to World Check which happens in the UI which gives the WC1 UI the capability to translate the content. API just displays the link and the user has to extract the link from the API response and open it in a browser, hence the translating responsibilities falls on the browser itself as the doc does not open in the WC UI app.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@nabil.hassoumi

Can you please elaborate your query regarding the translation of the flow of the information?

Also, is first part of the question is same as the link below:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/38386/what-is-the-order-used-to-classify-the-sources-ala.html

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Please provide the clarification so that we can help you?

Or let us know if the link provided by @Irfan.Khan was of help?

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
42 11 17 18

@Irfan.Khan

No. Actually by format I mean : html, string, ...

Concerning the translation: The Web solution is providing some translation capabilities, my question is does the API offering them too. Can we for exemple ask to have the article in french automatically ?

Best Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @nabil.hassoumi , may I confirm if your second question about the content translation via WC1 API is confirmed? as I'm facing same question now and I also want to know if WC1 API could provide the translation capability like UI.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.