For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 1 1

We are getting "ExceededMaxMountsPerUser" Status message

We are getting "ExceededMaxMountsPerUser" error while my application running. Just for your information, we are not mounting the same user account multiple time simultaneously.

Please suggest.

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @cbhavsar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

<AHS>

The client has raised a ticket 07359472. The case is currently investigated by James Winters. The case status is "Work in Progress".

Extend triage.

<AHS>

The case 07359472 was closed. The case resolution is the following:

Client's application was attempting to reconnect too quickly after a disconnect and the previous session was still active on the northbound side.
Delaying the reconnect for approx 5 seconds solved the issue.
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

After investigation the root cause of the issue was determined to be that client's application was attempting to reconnect too quickly after a disconnect and the previous session was still active on the northbound side. Delaying the reconnect for approx 5 seconds solved the issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

When you say 'while my application running' - does this mean you login successfully and then later on during the runtime - you get this error? Or is it during the login phase?

Also, check that you set takeExclusiveSignOnControl to True when requesting your Tokens from the EDP Auth Gateway.

I recommend you raise a support ticket via My.Refinitiv Support - so they can check if their is an issue with the EDP in Cloud system. When you raise the ticket, please ensure you provide a full log of the message flow between your application and the EDP Gateway & Server - this will help there diagnosis.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 1 1

Yes after successful login we are receiving this status message.

Yes, we keep takeExclusiveSignOnControl to True while requesting tokens.

I am afraid we do not put all the messages in the log we do keep refresh token and login messages. I believe that should be enough to identify ExceedLoginCount issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @cbhavsar

Thanks for the clarification.

Please make this point clear - i..e that you receive the error during runtime after a successful login - when you raise a ticket with the support team and attach any messages that you have logged for the failure scenario.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.