For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 0 1 3

How to set customFields for my request?

I've tried to set them in postman and in the code, but they don't seem to work as I receive the following message:

[{"error": "INVALID_CUSTOM_FIELD", "cause": "Custom fields which are not defined for the group cannot be used. Available custom fields are provided in the group's case template."}]

How can I set them? I need these.

world-checkworld-check-onefields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@Alexandra

Also to add to the above comment, check the case template for your group and look for the custom fields, if there are no custom fields present then you will have to create them using the World-Check One UI.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you so much, we didn't know we needed to create the custom fields in the UI.

Most welcome!

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@Alexandra

Hi,

World-Check One provides the functionality of passing custom fields as part of your request payload for our customers to track additional details at their end, the custom fields are solely for use at your end, the fields that you set will not contribute in screening against World-Check one data,

Below is an example payload with a custom filed for your reference,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ "groupId": "{ {group-id}}", "entityType": "INDIVIDUAL", "providerTypes": [ "WATCHLIST" ], "name": "Donald Trump", "customFields": [{ "typeId": "CUSTO_9" }, { "value": "Bc1234" } ], "secondaryFields": [{ "typeId": "SFCT_1", "value": "MALE" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_2", "dateTimeValue": "1961-12" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_3", "value": "USA" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_4", "value": "USA" }, { "typeId": "SFCT_5", "value": "ABW" } ] }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For a custom filed you will have to define you own typeID and its curresponding value compared to the secondary fields that World-Check One provides in your case template.

If you wish to not include custom fields in your request payload you can just delete them from your request payload and pass the request.

Let me know if this resolves your issue and feel free to reach out if you need further assistance on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Then could you give me an example of the request with custom fields in C# please? Also the example request in postman doesn't seem to be working with custom fields, as the error I specified above happens. Is the specified format of a custom field "CUSTO_#"? Sorry, but we really need this although we are aware it doesn't help in the screening process. And also we need and example with more than 1 custom field.

Upvotes
18 0 1 3

@Mehran.Ahmed Khan

Then could you give me an example of the request with custom fields in C# please? Also the example request in postman doesn't seem to be working with custom fields, as the error I specified above happens. Is the specified format of a custom field "CUSTO_#"? Sorry, but we really need this although we are aware it doesn't help in the screening process. And also we need and example with more than 1 custom field.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@Alexandra

Please refer the below developer portal link and click on the code examples section and download the C# request code examples.

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/downloads

Let me know if this helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.