question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 5 3 8

RawExtraction : how to get the last FID value for each day ?

Hi,

I want to get the last FID value for some specific FID for each day. At the moment I request the whole day and then filter. Is there a better way ?

Thanks

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@webmastertux1,

FID values are only available in a TickHistoryRawExtractionRequest.

I have just checked the accepted ReportDateRangeType for this extraction, only Range, Relative, and DaysAgo are accepted. These all boil down to a range of data, so it seems that it is not possible to request only the last value.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.1k 246 52 72

@webmastertux1

You can use the ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest which provides historical Elektron end of day prices.

For more information, please refer to the REST API Tutorial 7: On Demand End of Day extraction tutorial.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24 5 3 8

What I want is not available in ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.