question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Eikon Desktop forced log out triggers

I want to know all possible reasons I may get logged out of Eikon Desktop. I know that one of the most common reasons for getting logged out of Eikon Desktop is when Eikon is logged into on another computer, while still logged in on my computer. Aside from the aforementioned reason, are there any other reasons/causes/triggers for getting logged out of Eikon Desktop? (obviously without logging out myself)

Appreciate any and all help.

eikoneikon-com-apierror-loginlog-out
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @riyer

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @riyer

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Eikon also forces automated logoff over the weekend. See point C in the answer on this thread for more details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is not a weekend-only issue. Happens mid-week as well.

So this was a practical question then? What exactly are the symptoms you experience? What messages do you see when you get logged off?
Have you tried changing the password to ensure no one else is using your account?

Ah, apologies. Someone did have the credentials.. thanks for help regardless.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.