Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Rsearch not working, Thomson Reuters Search says I selected inactive cells

I copied the Rsearch code into VBA and the formula is available now in Excel. However when I select the cells I want to use in the Thomson Reuters search bar, it says "inactive cells selected". I am not sure what is the problem, does anyone have any idea?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apieikon-com-apisearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I'm afraid I don't quite understand the issue here, but it doesn't sound like it's related to the use of any Refinitiv APIs. Since this forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs, I may suggest you reach out to Refinitiv Helpdesk, who can help you with using RSearch function in Excel.
Alternatively, please describe the issue in detail and include step by step replication procedure that we could follow on our end. Screenshots illustrating the issue would also be most helpful.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.