question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

RFA error codes

Is there a mapping of RFA error codes to human readable text? I get an error (10101) but have no idea what it means or what I need to do to fix it.

We get a LoggerNotifyEvent with following message text, as you can see it is not telling me what went wrong. This happens during start up, but the connection eventually is established. I would like to understand what RFA is trying to tell me:

[Tue Feb 19 15:47:29 2019]: (ComponentName) RSSL_Adapter: (Severity) Error: 10101 (Connection_OMMProv)

treprfarfa-apierror
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @awatve,

Could you please elaborate when this error is occurring? Is this error occurring in your logs? Status message? Perhaps you can show some output.

thanks.

Modified my original question with specific details. However, this is just one instance. In general is there a directory of error codes and corresponding text?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@awatve
It looks like you don't have message file in running directory so it writes RFA logger id in the log instead.
-Can you provide rfa.log file?

-What version of RFA C++ you are using? and Is this Linux or Windows?
If you are using Linux you can copy the message files from "<RFA Install Path>/MessageFile"

Also you may add below config to RFA configuration file and restart the application.
When enabled, uses log strings stored internally in RFA libraries or DLL’s. RFA[x]_MsgFile.dll (static) and .mc files are not required when this option is enabled. Using this option on Windows will override windowsLoggerEnabled and not log events.

\Logger\AppLogger\useInternalLogStrings = True	

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.