For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 2 3 8

Archive / Delete case returns 404

hey guys,

trying to archive a case / delete archived case from the API and both returns 404 with empty body.

i read that i need a permissions so i checked in the admin panel and i have, so what could be the problem?

im on the pilot env.

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningerror-404
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@meirr

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@meirr, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@meirr,

Thank you for your query.

'Case delete' functionality was not enabled for your account and so you were receiving Error 404. I have now enabled the 'Case delete functionality for your pilot account.

Further to add to this query, in order to be able to delete a case, user should have the permission to 'Delete a case' for which I have added the 'Delete case' permission for your username.

You should be able to delete a case now.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32 2 3 8

ok i understand now that i need to pass the caseSystemId so archive succeed!

but still no luck on delete, only 404 (same in postman)

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
32 2 3 8

ok great thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.