question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 2 5

Directory to RHistoryAPI

Hello,

I would like to use RHistoryAPI and I could not find the directory E:\PLINK\TRUNK\... to add the reference. I used the reference to C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\X\Bin\RHistoryAPI.dll but It does not work.

Thank you for your help

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

What symptoms did you experience after establishing the reference to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\X\Bin\RHistoryAPI.dll"? I just downloaded the example from RHistory tutorial, changed RHistoryAPI.dll VBA reference to point to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\X\Bin\RHistoryAPI.dll", and was able to retrieve the data by clicking the buttons in the example. What do you see when you follow the same procedure?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 3 2 5

Thank you for your reply.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.