Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 1 2

When retrieving multiple rics though the api, although each ric starts at the same date, when retrieved together the start date changed to a later date.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidate
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Adi.Alterman which API are you using?

@Adi.Alterman

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

Otherwise, you may share an answer and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Adi.Alterman

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

Otherwise, you may share an answer and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Adi.Alterman,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@Adi.Alterman there is a limit for number of time series rows per request which is around 3000, you will have to optimize your code accordingly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Adi.Alterman,
I'm not sure I understand the issue here. A detailed example would be most useful.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2 0 1 2

I use the python API to pull data from the Eikon.

Example:

Pulling data with start date 1994 for:

'C-STK-T-API',

'GL-STK-T-API',

'DST-STK-T-API'

When pulling each separately i get data from the same date on 1994, however, when pulling them together, the start date changes to 2000.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.