question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 4

How can I find Non-deliverable Forward RIC for BRL, CLP, COP, IDR, KRW, MYR, PEN, PHP, RUB, VND ?

How can I find Non-deliverable Forward RIC for BRL, CLP, COP, IDR, KRW, MYR, PEN, PHP, RUB, VND ?

Thanks!

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apirics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

hi @cyrus.shao

For content related queries, I recommend you raise a ticket with our Content Helpdesk

You can select 'I cannot find content I am looking for' and the relevant product e.g. 'Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time'.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 0 2

Hi Umer. Good day there. I'm from helpdesk and this client raised a case to our team regarding the missing NDF ccy posted.

He is using this link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/dev-tools?type=ric to look for the NDF contents.

I have already checked Eikon which sources content from Elektron. I found some of the RICs he is using, could you please explain why the link doesn't provide any results? i.e BRLSWNDF=

Here is the screenshot for your reference.capture.png

capture.png (111.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 0 2

@Umer Nalla Hi Umer. Kindly follow-up with the team who handles the link I mentioned, I have already provided the list of NDFs that Cyrus and his team is looking to pull up. This way, we can make sure that the RIC search on the dev community is in-line with the search results in Eikon or Elektron contents.

I will be closing the case on our CRM

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @ClarenceAnderrsen.Ong and @cyrus.shao

I have reported this issue to the Developer Portal site owner who will raise a ticket to get the problem fixed.

Thanks Umer!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.