For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 4 6

Audit Log Call - No Results

Hello all,

I am attempting to make an audit log call, however I am receiving empty results back.

Here are some additional details about the call:
Case System ID: 0a3687d0-693a-1689-9a65-9da8001ecbb8
screening-error.png

I am wondering if by chance I am using the wrong user ID, and if so how can I find the proper user ID?

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-api
screening-error.png (33.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@mark.kalgren

Hi Mark,

I looked into your query, looks like you have just saved the case and have not screened it, which explains why your screening results were empty, I even checked the Splunk logs which also show that you have only saved the case but not screened it, I would request you to use the caseSystem Id and screen the case and then check the audit log, this should solve the issue.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
37 0 4 5

Hii,

Im facing the same issue. Im not able to perform any screening since yesterday.

icon clock
10 |1500

Can you please raise a separate question with the request and response attached to it.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.