hOrder.Exchange = "DEMO DMA";
hOrder.TIF = "Day";
hOrder.Price = "88.00";
hOrder.Ticket = "Bypass";
hOrder.Account = "DEMO";

result = hOrder.Submit(ref err);

System.Console.WriteLine(result + " " + err);
Console.ReadLine();

Using this c# code to try to place an order. I thought it should be relatively straightforward, but I'm getting an error saying "Send order failed: Orders My Not Be Placed"

redi-apidemo
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

We have contacted REDI support to verify this problem.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

We have just confirmed that Prophecy has a risk rule in place to block all orders. You will need to work with Prophecy to get the rule modified/changed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, we resolved this issue with Prophecy and can now issue orders.

Upvotes
3 0 2 4
icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

We are looking to run some checks on our side on your REDI id. As you have not registered for developers portal with your company mail, does not help us to link to your REDI id. Please comment your registered REDI email, or REDI ID so we can check it?

Thanks,

-Zoya

Hi @zoya.farberov,

Thanks for looking into this. I only have my username, -------

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

In your account, we could see one trade, that failed a safety check, i.e. resulted in a popup, and would not proceed until the user clicked yes on the popup, to let it proceed.

10:10:35 "Buy price of 10.33 above NBBO of 10.19. Do you want to continue?"

Show more comments
Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

The demo route should be up till 8:30. I.e. available at 6:30pm.

Could you please run REDIPlus GUI, log in, and run the c# example, to submit an order, with the logged in account name used with REDIPlus GUI,

at this time,

to verify if the issue persists?

icon clock
10 |1500

Yes, the issue still persists

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.