question

Upvotes
Accepted
87 7 13 27

A27: Synchronization Error. Recalling

hello:

I develop with EMA C++

I get some error shown as follows:

I search this error on "community.developers." ,but I can not find some info useful.

I want to know the cause of this error and what should I do when I get this error.

"

Item Name: 16124.HKd
Service Name: ELEKTRON_DD
Item State: Open / Suspect / None / 'A27: Synchronization Error. Recalling.'

Item Name: 66588.HK
Item State: Open / Suspect / None / 'A27: Synchronization Error. Recalling.' Item Name: 60114.HKd
Item State: Open / Suspect / None / 'A27: Synchronization Error. Recalling.'

"

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I get this error after the hkse closed(after 16:00 beijing time)

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@luxiangyuan

The message starting with "A27:" and "A7:" was generated by Infra or Elektron Edge Server you are connecting to. It indicates an issue on the server side.

EMA just receive the message and status from the feed. There are a stale condition and item stream still be Open so that API can just wait and you should report the issue to the server team.

Please contact Elektron support team to investigate the issue further. You can open a new case to the team and provide them all status text you found in your application by using My Refinitiv

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Does this mean on the consumer side, whether ETA or EMA, we need to ignore such messages? What is the recommendation?

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@pratik.p.mehta

If you found the message, you should report the issue to the team that takes care of your Provider server. Anyway, for the consumer side, the application can wait because the item stream still open, and Open/Suspect status is stale condition. You may receive a new refresh follow by an update message if the problem resolved on the server-side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.