Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 1 2

Pulling revised data for < C-STK-T-API > using Eikon phyton API

I am currently pulling data for < C-STK-T-API > using the Eikon python API using the following query:

df = ek.get_timeseries([‘C-STK-T-API’],['CLOSE'], start_date=’1900-02-03’, end_date=’2019-03-20’)

the API announced on September 23, 2016 that it will adjust its historical and future data for crude stocks excluding SPR, in order to fall in line with the EIA new count methodology for the crude stocks that does not include lease stocks.

However, the data i pull from the query does not include this revised data.

Which query should I use in order to pull the revised values?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@Adi.Alterman I am not sure you can do it at the moment, as get_timeseries currently supports only default time series fields.

There is a simple way to check this. I suggest you contact your local Refinitiv support desk, and ask them to help you get revised data in Excel. If the RHistory fields include Stks, Stkout or Nda_raw, you will not be able to get it through the time series.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Zhenya!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.