question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

I've got 'Configuration Download Error', when I run EIKON

THOMSON REUTERS EIKON Desktop 4.0.47 (build 4.0.47108)

Error description: Configuration Download Error

The application failed to download the product configuration.

Possible causes: • you are not connected to the network

• the Thomson Reuters Platform is encountering problems

• the desktop configuration is incorrect Please restore the network connection or contact your system administrator

--------------------------------- Technical Information: 'CBootstrapImpl::LoadProviders' ---------------------------------

Hello, All.

I've got above error message, when I run EIKON( on win10)
Although I restored the network and asked our IT team(our system admin), everything was fine.(Internet condition also is good)
Please check this issue. Thanks.

eikoneikon-com-apiconfiguration
eikon-error.jpg (45.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @eunjib,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@eunjib

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@eunjib you will need to contact your local Refinitiv technical support desk to get help with this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you.

Could I ask one more?

Could you let me know what is phone number of technical support desk in Korea? Or how to contact with them?

You can click Contact Us link on the splashscreen with the error you received.
Alternatively you can call 080-672-0880 or use the link below.
https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@eunjib

tI got the same issue you faced sometime ago ,could you please tell me how you solved this ?

Check everything and all is set.

I am out of the office in order to open a ticket with support.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.