For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Test Postman collection First test

Hey i m new User for for your API. I imorted the postman collection " Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API.postman_collection" but when i test a request for exemple { {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates i found always this Erreur "There was an error in evaluating the Pre-request Script: TypeError: Cannot read property 'sigBytes' of undefined".
Could you please help me please ?

world-checkworld-check-onepostman
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@list.fr-fde, could you please provide the logs as requested ? That will help us respond to your query.

@list.fr-fde, were you able to solve your query on your own ? If you are still facing issues, could you please provide the logs as requested ? That will help us respond to your query.

@list.fr-fde, is this issue solved now ? Please let us know, so that we can either close this query or help you further.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@list.fr-fde

Hi,

Please provide the postman consol logs for the above-mentioned request, check if all the parameters required are defined, kindly share the pre-request script as well for the above API call.

press Alt+Ctrl+C you should be able to see the console logs

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I am getting a similar issue. There was an error in evaluating the Pre-request Script: TypeError: Cannot read property 'sigBytes' of undefined. Where can I get the protoc and gateway host etc so I can test the apis?

icon clock
10 |1500

@edides

Hi,

Can you confirm if you have imported the postman environment correctly and all the necessary fields are populated?

If not, please refer to the download section of the developer community and download the environment and import the same.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.