For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
40 2 3 5

Date of birth secondary field values must be a valid date not containing any time fields. These dates are not allowed to be in the future or more than 150 years in the past

Hi,

When i am creating a case or requesting a screen for test with these parameter, i am getting invalid date error. But i am passing date as per documentation DATE is a Date in ISO 8601 format excluding Week and Ordinal dates.

What is wrong or how can i fix it?

{
  "secondaryFields": [{ "typeId":"SFCT_1", "value":"MALE" },
  	{ "typeId":"SFCT_2", "value":"2000-02-25" },
  	{ "typeId":"SFCT_3", "value":"IND" },
  	{ "typeId":"SFCT_4", "value":"IND" },
  	{ "typeId":"SFCT_5", "value":"IND" }],
  "entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",
  "customFields": [],
  "groupId":"{
  {group-id}}",
  "providerTypes": [
    "WATCHLIST"
  ],
  "name": "vishwanath kumar"
}

{
        "error": "INVALID_DATE_OF_BIRTH",
        "cause": "Date of birth secondary field values must be a valid date not containing any time fields. These dates are not allowed to be in the future or more than 150 years in the past."
    }
world-checkworld-check-onedate
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@vishwanath.kumar,

Thank you for your query.

For the date field, the value has to be passed in dateTimeValue.

Can you please use the below format and it should work.

{ 
   "typeId":"SFCT_2", 
"dateTimeValue":"2000-02-25" },

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yes, it is working. i got it from i-am-building-application-to-create-cases-into-wor this question. Thanks for the help.

But i have one more question as i am screening a case i am getting more than one result. How can i identify which one is my result and also how this response is helping to verify a case background ?

Upvotes
40 2 3 5

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

Yes, it is working. i got it from i-am-building-application-to-create-cases-into-wor this question. Thanks for the help.

But i have one more question as i am screening a case i am getting more than one result. How can i identify which one is my result and also how this response is helping to verify a case background ?

icon clock
10 |1500

You can refer to the match strength against the submitted value and check further details to determine if the hit is your match or not.

If in case you are unable to identify the match with the information in the results, you may us the API call - 'Get a World-Check profile' to fetch full case of the profile and then determine the same based on your Business logic.

You may also refer to this query for reference.

Ok,

Thanks @Prabhjyot.Mandla

Upvotes
40 2 3 5

Ok,

Thanks @Prabhjyot.Mandla

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.