Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 5 4 7

Returned revenues via a Python script is different from the ones on the web

Hello,

I was trying to look for some Revenue for a set of companies via a Python script and I found that the API is returning NaN values and if I look for them via Web I find the values.

ek.get_data("104297",['TR.Revenue','TR.CommonName'])
(   Instrument  Total Revenue Company Common Name
 0      104297            NaN  Siantar Top Tbk PT,
 [{'code': 416,
   'col': 1,
   'message': "Unable to collect data for the field 'TR.TotalRevenue' and some specific identifier(s).",
   'row': 0}])

Thank you in advance

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@miriam.benito, thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Upvote
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @miriam.benito

You can look up for RIC code first.

ric.png (6.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @miriam.benito

Try "STTP.JK" identifier.

sttpjk.jpg (89.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13 5 4 7

Hi @chavalit.jintamalit,

There is no way to look for the orgId?

Thanks for the help

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13 5 4 7

Hi @chavalit.jintamalit,

It was my first idea, thanks for the help!

Have a nice day!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.