Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 5 4 7

Revenue fields

Hi all,

When I look for the value of revenue for a set of companies (in Eikon API) I am not sure of which field I have to search for. I have found some such as: TR.Revenue, TR.TotalRevenue, TR.BankTotalRevenue. When I was looking for the company (ALPINA PRODUCTOS ALIMENTICIOS S.A., 103366127) I found by chance (using the Web) that its revenue was in the field TR.PCTotRevenueFromBizActv. Does anyone know a list of Revenue fields?

Thanks in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apifields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3.8k 4 4 6

Hi @miriam.benito

The quickest and most reliable way of exploring available data fields is either DIB app in Eikon or Eikon Excel wizard. If you add an instrument first, you will get the suggestions applicable for that asset. Please see the example below.

Here you can find a tutorial covering DIB and also Eikon Excel wizard.

revenue.jpg (221.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

For more detail on Data Item Browser, please read here.

You can use the same field formula on Eikon Data APIs as explain in this article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.