For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

Getting Access to API Family

Hi. I just signed up, and I'm looking for the Currency Exchange API. Which API / Family should I be looking at, and how do I get the API key so I can access the API?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @zacksiri

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @zacksiri

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@zacksiri, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@zacksiri,

Best is to contact the Refinitiv office in your country; you can find our offices here.

Alternatively you can also use this online form.

PS: DSS is not appropriate for your real-time data; for that I suggest you look at the Eikon or Elektron APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@zacksiri,

what are you after ? Real-time streaming data, end of day values, historical data (ticks, bars, or just end of day) ?

This forum is for technical discussions. Considering the nature of your query I suggest you discuss your use cases and needs with your local Refinitiv account manager, he will be in the best position to help you make the right choices.

Note: most of our APIs require a license.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 3

@Christiaan Meihsl Thx for your reply. How do I get it touch with an account manager to get a license? I would like to get real-time FX rates.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.