question

Upvotes
Accepted
262 12 15 18

I am receiving "Resource not found for the segment 'ExtractedFiles '."}}

I am able to schedule a reoccurring extraction on TRTHv2 REST API and received the files details on API call also able to see them on my User ID : 9008163 (on my GUI screen.)

However, when I am trying to download the same files through REST API, I am receiving error:

{"error":{"code":"4a9b2a5d-a6c7-465c-b001-0e7108b75d1c","message":"Resource not found for the segment 'ExtractedFiles '."}}

I have used postman to schedule this reoccurring extraction.

tick-history-rest-apierrorerror-message
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@Beera.Rajesh

I seems that there is a space character between ExtractedFiles and ('VjF8....). I can replicate the same error when adding a space character. Could you verify the URL?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@veerapath.rungruengrayubkul Hi, when I removed that space and resubmit the URL
https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractedFiles('VjF8MHgwNmE0ZDdhMTVkMTA5NjI3fA')/Files

I have received below error;

{ "error": { "code": "EntitySetController Unmapped Request ErrorCode", "message": "EntitySetController Unmapped Request ~/entityset/key/unresolved" } }

@Beera.Rajesh According to the API Reference Tree, the endpoint should be "/$value". Please use the following URL instead.

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractedFiles('VjF8MHgwNmE0ZDdhMTVkMTA5NjI3fA')/$value
Beera.Rajesh avatar image Beera.Rajesh veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

My bad didn't thought on that.

Thank you, Veerapath. It worked by adding /$value"

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.