Upvotes
Accepted
4 0 0 4

Category in SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results

Hello team.

On SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual
response have

categories[

Set of [ProviderSourceTypeCategory] (#ProviderSourceTypeCategoryDetail) names of this Result's sources.

categorystring($string)
maxLength: 255

The category of the Result, i.e. POLITICAL - INDIVIDUAL, INDIVIDUAL, DIPLOMAT, TERRORISM, CRIME - NARCOTICS,
CRIME - ORGANIZED, CRIME - OTHER, CRIME - NARCOTICS, CRIME - FINANCIAL etc.

On SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results

response have only categories

How can I determine that someone got category?

Eg. On Pilot envirovment CaseId: 2252c9dc-fd2e-49be-af4e-1e0b7adbcd38

CaseSystemId: 0a3687cf-68f0-1b73-9a43-778d00000287
"resultId": "0a3687cf-6a9d-143f-9ab6-996b00174639"

"categories": [ "Other Bodies" ],

"category": "CRIME - FINANCIAL"

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@mikhail.romashov

Categories in the sync screening and get screening results response give you a broad list like Law Enforcement, other bodies, PEP, regulatory enforcement, etc.

Whereas Category gives you a precise list like POLITICAL - INDIVIDUAL, INDIVIDUAL, DIPLOMAT, TERRORISM, CRIME - NARCOTICS, CRIME - ORGANIZED, CRIME - OTHER, CRIME - NARCOTICS, CRIME - FINANCIAL etc.

So the categories that you see in sync screening response and get screening results response is the same, it displays the same information, in sync screening we provide the additional field category to your customers for more precise info on the category they belong to.

We are working on making the response of both the API calls same, but I do not have a timeline on when it will be implemented.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@mikhail.romashov

Thanks for the query , let me look into this further and get back to you shortly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4 0 0 4

Hello, Mehran.Ahmed Khan.

Thanks for your answers.

According to world-check-one-category-definition-04-jan-2019

Field Update Category CATEGORY C2

How I can get update for CATEGORY field It?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@mikhail.romashov

Let me look into this further and get back with my response

icon clock
10 |1500

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/39670/working-with-ogs-cases.html?childToView=44331#comment-44331

According to answer of your colleague should call 'SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile' for each profile from the results. It's sad because we don't know what fields are changed. We know only that result are modified in general.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@mikhail.romashov

Every profile update is categorized into one of four Category Update buckets (C1, C2, C3 or C4).

C1 updates are typically the most important (i.e. we update the name fields, aliases or other critical details) whereas C4 is the least critical (i.e. we add an additional hyperlink to the profile, etc). The attached document explains what type of update corresponds to which category.

If you have Advanced (Premium Plus) access, theupdate-categorization-aug-2018.pdfre is a feature on the UI ADMIN Settings section call Category Update Notifications (see attached image) where you can choose to suppress certain types of updates. So for example, you might not want to get any C4 updates in Ongoing Screening, you can you chose to only have alerts for C1-C3 (or C1-C2) and so forth.

If you just have Standard access, you get alerted to all profile updates but if you have Advanced, you can choose which categories of updates you want via the OGS (Ongoing Screening) process!

Let me know if that helps to clarify!categoryupdatenotifiction.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.