For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 2 1 3

I do not get data when I pass Secondary Fields information, can you please suggest?

Hello Team,

I am facing issue in using secondary fields in cases/screeningRequest webservice call. If I pass secondaryfields as blank to cases/screeningRequest webservice, webservice call is successful. I get data from screening. But if I test the same with passing SecondaryFields in suggested format to same cases/screeningRequest webservice, it do not provide any data. Also note that, if we call cases/screeningRequest webservice with SecondaryFields, webservice do not fail.System.HttpResponse[Status=OK, StatusCode=200].

I used below link for implementing Secondary fields integration https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/39772/how-to-use-secondary-and-custom-fields-in-api-call.html

Below is the Payload class JSON we are using for passing SecondaryFields : {"secondaryFields":[{"value":null,"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1968-9-12"},{"value":"GBR","typeId":"SFCT_3","dateTimeValue":null},{"value":"GBR","typeId":"SFCT_4","dateTimeValue":null}],"providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"name":"test name","groupId":"0a3687d0-673a-155c-99f8-123f000017df","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","customFields":[]}

Can you please suggest me on this ASAP?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

auto-resolved.pdf

@pmahamunee

Can you please confirm that the same group Id is being used to screen both scenarios-1. With secondary fields, 2. Without secondary fields?

Different group Id may have different settings and this may cause the results to vary.

However, in this case, I am sure this has to do something with the auto resolution setting of your group which is being used to screen an entity with secondary fields.

Most probably, the option to remove results when auto resolved is turned on for that particular group. As we know, even if one of the provided secondary fields do not match, the match is auto resolved.

Can you please check the auto resolution settings of your group and confirm which option have you selected? 1. Remove from results. 2. Auto resolve as 'False'.

If you select option 2, results will start to show up in the result set when you use secondary fields.

Please follow the screenshot attached for instructions on how to navigate through the admin UI to find out the requested information.

auto-resolved.pdf (225.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.