question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 1

Getting IBES Data in Eviews

In the new datastream online database. I am getting an error when trying to fetch IBES data into eviews: Date.Start is invalid/ Example date formats are 2012-11-24 (or) -4M (or) one of DSDatesNames (Date.Start)

datastream-apidsws-apieviews
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Escalated to DSWS Escalation Support

Contacted DSWS Escalation Support to provide an answer.

@erik.franco, thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
446 2 2 2

Hi @erik.franco

We have a new version of the EDX file which you will need to install that resolves this IBES issue. if you email me directly paul.bacon@refinitiv.com i can send to you today or alternativly it will be on the download section of this site early next week.

Regards

Paul

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 3 3 3
@erik.franco

I am not able to replicate the issue in EViews. Can you please give example instrument?

icon clock
10 |1500

@Monika.Stankovic

Could you please take another look at the response below?

Thanks

Upvotes
1 0 2 1

Hi Monika,

As for the IBES problem. Again this is in eviews.

Below is the code I used to fetch the data.

------------------------

wfcreate(wf = "", page = "monthly") m 2019 2019

fetch(d=datastream,c=l) @:M3WRLD(a12pe)

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Monika.Stankovic,

Could you please take another look at this question,

the developer has supplied some additional info?

thanks

Upvotes
446 2 2 2

Hi @erik.franco

Im looking into this and will confirm.

Paul

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.