question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Private Equity & venture capital backed IPOs list

I am extracting the list of IPOs using Thomson Reuters Eikon Deal Screener. I would like to filter out only the Private equity and Venture Capital backed IPOs but I cannot find a filter like that (in bloomberg it is the Issue Type though equivalent filter in Thomson does not have the neccessary options). Does anyone know if it is possible to do that in Thomson and if yes how?

Thank you a lot in advance.

eikoneikon-com-apiscreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ga32rag

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27
@ga32rag

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Eikon APIs. The moderators on this forum do not necessarily have deep expertise in every type of content available through Eikon. Your question is not specific to the use of any Eikon APIs, it is related to the use of Deal Screener, which can be done through GUI. For these reasons I advise you to direct your question to Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application. Refinitiv Helpdesk has access to the deep expertise in M&A content available through Deal Screener, which is required to answer your question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.