question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

Excel-Eikon add-in, how to recognize RIC's

How can I get the Eikon formula builder to recognize standard ticker symbols without the ".X" Eikon conventions? For instance, I get a spreadsheet of portfolios sent in the morning and I am trying to use the Eikon add-in to populate high/low price data. However, I have to manually add each ticker into the formula builder because it does not recognize the tickers in excel; eg, TSLA instead of TSLA.O

eikoneikon-com-apiexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

In =TR worksheet function you can add CONVERTCODE parameter, e.g.

=TR("TSLA","HIGH_1;LOW_1","CONVERTCODE:YES")
This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The best resource to get help with using Eikon Excel add-in is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application. If you need further help with this, please contact Refinitiv Helpdesk.
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.