For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 2 4 5

I need help for some confusion in API so clarify for given below question.

Hi Team,

I need help for some confusion clarify for given below question.

1. I have do screening names based on this API (WC1 API SEQ-screen-sync-simple) and its return list of matched result and case_id. I have save this case_id next time same user and screen out based on this case_id so it is consider multiple transaction or single transaction and which API use for that.
  2. If i have created case and then any update this case details so return updated case list and it is possible so which API have use for that.
  3. If screening name and get list of result in this one record is matched(100%) so this matched case to saved in worldcheck DataBased and any details update for this person by worldcheck.So One api call through get updated details case list.it is possible so which api have use.
world-checkworld-check-onephp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@EMFI, thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@EMFI,

Thank you for your query.

• I have do screening names based on this API (WC1 API SEQ-screen-sync-simple) and its return list of matched result and case_id. I have save this case_id next time same user and screen out based on this case_id so it is consider multiple transaction or single transaction and which API use for that.
    - API uses the case-system-id and not the case-id for fetching the details of the case. The API call which you have mentioned above, provides the case-id of the case but, it does not provide the case-system-id of the case. You will have to use the API call - 'SEQ-case-retrieve: Get the system ID of a case' in order to fetch the case-system-id, which can be further used for fetching the results of the case. In order to fetch the results of the case, please use the API call - 'SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results'.
  • If i have created case and then any update this case details so return updated case list and it is possible so which API have use for that.
    - Can you please elaborate a bit more on your concern, what exctly are you trying to update? Are you referring to the updates on the match of the case or list of cases which you have updated?
  • If screening name and get list of result in this one record is matched(100%) so this matched case to saved in worldcheck DataBased and any details update for this person by worldcheck.So One api call through get updated details case list.it is possible so which api have use.
    - If you are looking for an endpoint which provides you the list of all the cases which have updates on the matched results, you can enable the cases for ongoing screening using the API call - 'SEQ-case-ogs-enable: Enable ongoing screening for a case'. Once the onging screening is enabled for the case, the cases gets rescreened automatically by the system on daily basis. You can use the API call - 'SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases' to fetch the list of all the cases which have updates due to ongoing screening.
  • Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Prabhjyot.Mandla

Can you please elaborate a bit more on your concern, what exctly are you trying to update? Are you referring to the updates on the match of the case or list of cases which you have updated?

->If screening based on name and get list of result in this one record is matched(100%) so this matched result id based after the some time some update in this matched case.get this update via api call. It is possible and which api use for that ?

@EMFI ,

Thank you for your response.

You have to enable the case with ongoing screening(Point 3 above).

You can use the API call-'SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases' to fetch the list of cases which have updates due to OGS. Once you have the list of case-system-id of the case which has update, you can then fetch the results to view the details of the matches which has updates.

Below is the request and response format for 'SEQ-case-monitor-ogs':

Request payload:
{ "query": "updateDate>=2019-06-03T06:35:28.637Z" }
Response Payload:
"results": [
 {
    "caseSystemId": "0a3687cf-6542-1d7e-9963-a49e000906ca",
    "numberOfNewResults": 0,
    "numberOfUpdatedResults": 1,
    "updateDate": "2019-06-04T18:13:52.541Z"
  },
  {
     "caseSystemId": "0a3687d0-692e-1336-9a4b-c69c000002ed",
     "numberOfNewResults": 1,
     "numberOfUpdatedResults": 0,
     "updateDate": "2019-06-07T23:11:47.724Z"
  },
  {
     "caseSystemId": "0a3687cf-62d4-1c7a-98b7-69f300002721",
     "numberOfNewResults": 1,
     "numberOfUpdatedResults": 2,
     "updateDate": "2019-06-04T19:27:36.019Z"
 }
]

The modificationDate of the match which has update in a case from API call -'Get screening results' would be same as the updateDate in the API call - 'SEQ-case-monitor-ogs'.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.