question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 8

What's input pattern for get TREP data specify by RICs via Speed Guide tool?

Hi, I try to find specific below RICs via Speed Guide tool, Can someone help me what's input patterns for submit data?

RICs.

SpeedGuide

Thanks,

Somjade.K

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepspeedguide
speedguide.png (405.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @somjade.keswongrot

Can you explain in a bit more detail what exactly it is you are trying to do?

For example if you want to drill down to when you arrive at 0700.HK, you could request the following RICs from the initial THOMSONREUTERS page:

EQUITY
ASIA/EQUITY2
HK/EQUITY
HK/INDICES1
0#.HSI
1#.HSI

On the 1#.HSI chain you will find the 0700.HK -

However, I am not entirely sure if that is what you are after?

If you want find RIC codes for a company for example, you can use the RIC Search page. So, for example you could search for Vodafone, and then click on Equities and at the top of the list you will find the primary RIC for Vodafone on LSE which is VOD.L

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 2 8

Hi @Umer Nalla, yes need to drill down like your example but i don't know how to. QQ Speed Guide can entry like

/EQUITY/ASIA/EQUITY2/HK/EQUITY/HK/INDICES1/1#.HSI/0700.HK

Thanks.

Somjade.k

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.