For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Tips/best practices for DSS Entity Search

I am trying to find the OrgId for a list of countries. However, I cannot really rely on the results that I am getting. The means: the first result in the list is often not the entity I am looking for. For example; I search for "Argentina" and the first hit is not "Republica Argentina" (the country) but "Samco Gold Limited" which is quite far off. When I change my query to "Republic of Argentina" the top result is "Central Bank of Argentina", which is also not what I want.

Any ideas on how to make this workable?

Thanks,

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssentity
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Marvin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you have already known an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @Marvin

For content queries, please contact DSS support team via MyRefinitiv. In the product field, select "Reuters DataScope Select".

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.