question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 3 2 4

Is it possible to access Data Notification using the TRTH REST API?

Hi,

One of my clients would like to access the Data Notifications, RIC Change Notification through the TRTH REST API, is it possible? I was able to access through the API only the ALERT page using the Speed Guide.

The Data Notification I am only able to access at MyRefinitiv portal, I havent found any documentation mentioning that we could access those information contained on MyRefinitv using the TRTH REST API.

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-apinotificationsdata-notification
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Paulo Roberto.Leite,

it is not possible to access Data Notifications using the TRTH REST API.

As you found out, you can only access the ALERT pages using the speed guide.

For RIC change notifications the only place I'm aware you can find them is in the RIC Maintenance notes, which deliver RIC name changes for the last 10 days. Note that a Corporate Actions request will not deliver RIC name changes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 3 2 4

Hi @Christiaan Meihsl, once again thanks for your help. Nevertheless, it seems that the RIC Maintenance file is only accessible via the GUI, am I right? My client is generally using the on-demand extraction using the REST API, so it seems the RIC maintenance file wont be generated in this scenario, correct?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.