question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

Getting valid response from Curl, but not with Postman

I'm calling an endpoint with valid request thru Postman, but I'm getting invalid response. If I use the same request in Curl Command, I get valid response. Can you let me know what could be the issue with Postman?

knowledge-graph-feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sent direct email to TR Knowledge Graph contact, Brian Rohan and Heather Benoit.

Hi @dulla.kumari,

Could you please confirm the product you are using? It could be very helpful if you can provide an example of the request you are using?

Regards,

AHS

Hi @dulla.kumari,

Could you provide more information about the product and the request you are using?

Regards,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

Most valid cURL commands can be imported into Postman. Go to import in POSTMAN and select the raw text option where you should paste your cURL cmd. Hit import and you will have the cmd in your postman builder. Now you can look for dependencies.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.