Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 5 4 7

Value chains

Hi all,

Is there any way to download the information in the tab 'Peers and Valuation' >> 'Value Chains'

via Python?

Thanks in advance!

Miriam

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

To the best of my knowledge the data displayed in VCHAINS app in Eikon is not currently available through any Eikon APIs. You may however want to verify this with Refinitiv Helpdesk as @chavalit.jintamalit suggested. Ask the Helpdesk if this data can be retrieved into Excel using a worksheet function. If it can be retrieved into Excel using a formula, it can also be retrieved using Eikon Data APIs. If it cannot be retrieved using an Excel worksheet function, it cannot be retrieved using Eikon APIs either.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @miriam.benito

This forum is moderated by technical staff who are familiar with API calls but may not

I would suggest to contact helpdesk at this URL

And clarify with helpdesk if the same content is available to excel function.

I tried to search for excel template for peers but I don't see the similar content is available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.