question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Load list of person in WCO

Hello, actually I use WCO Zero Footprint API with Python code and i want to load a list of person (+/- 500 person). I have test to load one by one person and it's successfully. However, it's possible to load with unique request a lot of person? In next step, I will have to load 1M of person and if I have to load one by one, the time of process will bevery long...

Thx, best regards

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zfload
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dsimon,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @dsimon,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6
@dsimon

Thanks for the confirmation, In ZFS we do not have "SEQ-case-create-individual: Save a case: Individual", what we have is a synchronous screening option i.e. "SEQ-zfs-api-aws-sync-screen-simple: Perform Zero Footprint Synchronous Screening: Simple" which will provide you with the screening results instantly.

Proceeding with your query of passing multiple entities for screening, currently, we do not have bulk screening provision using the API however you can write a script using python at your end to pass a list of entity names and other parameters required to screen probably in a for loop and get the respective response.

Hope this helps.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6
@dsimon

Can you please expand on the load with 1M of person? Are you referring to "SEQ-zfs-api-aws-sync-screen-simple: Perform Zero Footprint Synchronous Screening: Simple"

or "SEQ-zfs-api-aws-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile" ?

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Thx for the Answer,

i reffere to "SEQ-case-create-individual: Save a case: Individual"

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Thank you for the answers you have given me!!

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.