Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 4

Supply Chain info through the API

I am trying to pull supply chain data through the API. I have looked through the Data Item Browser and all I have found is Environmental Supply Chain, which is just a True/False value. Is it possible to do this in the API?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapisupply-chain
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@mitchell.gillespie

If you find the required fields from the Data Item Browser, you can use Eikon Data APIs to retrieve those data.

If not, you may need to verify this with Refinitiv Helpdesk by asking if there's a way to do this by using =TR function in Eikon Excel. If you can use =TR function to retrieve the data, we can apply that TR formula to Eikon Data APIs.

However, If there's no way to retrieve this data from =TR Excel function, then there's no way to retrieve it using Eikon Data APis either.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.