Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 4 2 6

Eikon Data API field name for yield at issue

Does there exist a field which contains the yield at issue for a bond in the Eikon Data API? I have not been able to locate this field using the data browser on the proxy.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibondsyield
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @javan.graham and all,

Content advised to use "TR.FiOriginalYieldMaturity"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @javan.graham

This forum is moderated by developer who are familiar with API calls and sample code.

For content question, please contact Refinitiv Data Helpdesk at this URL for authoritative answer.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @chavalit.jintamalit,

I did not see your answer, until I have posted

(viewable by AHS only)

Hi @zoya.farberov

Don't worry, I kind of double post everywhere :)

Sorry. Thank you for the referral and great support.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @javan.graham,

A totally correct approach you have taken, is to search the field through DIB, by setting RIC on the bond and searching for yield-containing fields.

However, some content questions are not obvious or easy to find the answers to. In this case the best and most efficient next step is to open a content support case with Refinitiv Helpdesk, and your content question will be routed to the appropriate Refinitiv content matter expert.

I have submitted the above question on your behalf. Your case# is 07797833

You will be contacted on your developers portal registration email.

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you very much.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.