For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 3 6

Integrating to C# the case/screeningRequest - Unauthorized error

@Irfan.Khan hi Sir.. this is another issue for unauthorized error in regards to postman everything works okay, however implementing it somehow presumes error..can you help me about this?
I think the problem is about generating the hmac value.

This is the dataTosign:

and given a secret key here is my hmac value:

I will follow up the authorization and how i call it

world-checkworld-check-onec#
datatosign.png (15.6 KiB)
hmac.png (5.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

cusersu6068964desktopsync-screening-c.zip

@moe.alharazi

I have checked the request headers and see that the content length and the HMAC to be incorrect in this request.

I am attaching a C# code for sync screening request that will guide you on how to calculate the correct content length and the HMAC signature.

You can run the code in Visual Studio to see how the response headers are being passed to the API server for a success response and likewise write your own code to achieve the same.

Kindly let me know if this was helpful.

Kindly note the attached code is only for reference purpose and we advise our client not to use it in their production server.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thank you so much i will try this and will get back to you, thanks (Y) ... I have just to use the code in this zip file

@Irfan.Khan , sir, thanks (Y) its working now

Upvotes
3 0 3 6

here is my authorization:

and here is how I do it, using restSharp:

Is there something missing ?

Thanks in advance

authorization.png (11.1 KiB)
howicall.png (29.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.